BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Customer Profiling Lead for an established Sportsbook in their London office. As Customer Profiling Lead you will take on a key role in the management of the sportsbook operation with specific responsibility for overseeing the client analysis function.
This role would be ideally suited to an experienced sportsbook professional with strong client profiling and risk management experience looking to develop their career with a established yet growing sports betting company.
• Manage an in-house risk team
• Effectively manage risk by reviewing betting limits and profiling and managing the customer base both online and retail
• Making recommendations to improve the product offering by developing new betting opportunities internally or working with external suppliers
• Defining Sportsbook KPI's and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
• Responsible for the day to day ‘back of house” Sportsbook operations
• Working closely with third party suppliers to deliver a targeted and relevant sportsbook product that is specific to the customer base
• Proven trading and risk management skills developed in a high paced, heavy volume sports trading environment
• Deep understanding of Sportsbook products
• Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Oversee bet referral decisions, whilst continually improving the efficiency of the bet referral process
• Work with other Trading Heads to manage higher profile customers
• Recruit and develop the Risk Operations team, in order to ensure the smooth running of the sportsbook offering
• Previous experience managing a team within a sportsbook.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong mathematical, statistical and analytical skills