Betting Jobs are working with a very well established iGaming Casino Games Supplier who have offices based in Malta amongst several other locations worldwide. They are looking for a Content Manager to join their team in Malta. The role can be remotely based on the island.
• Ownership and creator for all content calendars (Newsletters, Social, and Press Releases)
• Edit and quality check all copy
• Manage press releases, editorials, interviews, and other pieces of written content by following and setting a clear procedure
• Write compelling, engaging and impactful copy—from taglines to game descriptions to B2C website content and adapt those messages accordingly across various Marketing channels
• Create and drive the brand’s personality through a consistent tone of voice and adapt that voice to the different Marketing Channels they use.
• Continuously look for ways to improve creative-copy and Social Media presence.
• You will report to Head of Marketing
KEY SKILLS (must haves) :
• Content management and Copy writing background
• Hands-on experience conceptualizing and creating unique content for various Marketing channels
• In-depth knowledge of best content practices across all channels (websites, newsletters, Social Media, Press Releases, etc.)
• Ability to provide direction, influence others and develop strong working relationships with many departments in organization
• Experience with building content and social media calendars.
• Good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
• Strong editing & proofreading skills with a sharp eye for errors
• Experience with preparing and editing Press Releases
• Ability to think creatively,committed to producing quality content
• Experience with Wordpress sites
• Knowledge of HTML
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Fluent native-level knowledge of English written and spoken.
• On-Page SEO knowledge: Keyword research, Heading optimization, Meta descriptions, URL optimization etc.
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment preferrably in the iGaming industry
• Experience in developing a content and social media strategy
• Interest in the iGaming industry and able to identify trending topics
• Experience with Mailchimp
¨ Work independently
¨ Ability to write in different tones to fit content to the different channels
¨ Have a sense of humor and playful with your writing
¨ Good eye for design and how to make it work with content