BettingJobs are working with a rapidly growing online casino brand, they are based in Pieta, Malta however remote flexibility can be considered for the right candidate. They are searching for a Graphic Designer to join their team. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
● Work hand in hand with the Head of Design to turn conceptual work intoeffective campaign material that has an instant, positive impact on theconsumer.
● Develop creative material for a variety of channels, such as; across our streamchannel, sites, display advertising, social media, native and video channels etc
which has an instant, positive impact on the consumer and supporting marketing performance by driving calls to action.
● Develop a clear brand message in all communication following brand guidelines for various brands under our cap.
● Ensure the timely and accurate production of all material produced.
● Monitor and maintain quality and ensure accuracy and consistency of all brand material.
● Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver creative work that delivers on our business strategy and mission.
Who are you?
● You have a strong portfolio which clearly shows strong communication designskills.
● Prior experience as a Graphic Designer. Experience in the iGaming industry or working with streaming channels / software will be considered an asset.
● Proficient use of Adobe Suite, especially Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition.
● Experienced in Adobe After Effects is preferred..
● Experience, but not a must, in 3D using Blender would be a plus.
● Good team player. Ready to share knowledge and eager to learn and grow as a team.
● Have experience developing creatives driven by data.
● Excellent communication skills and level of English.
What we offer:
● One of the best environments to work in.
● Opportunity to grow within the company while learning new skills.
● Competitive salary within the iGaming industry.
● Private health insurance.
● Remote work possibility