This role can be as an employee based in France, or remotely as a self-employed contractor/consultant anywhere in Europe.
One of the leading Esports Data companies in the world are looking for a Marketing Manager to build a successful marketing strategy which will build awareness of their products and drive the right quality sales leads to the business.
This role is business critical and a key part of the business strategy to diversify their revenues. As such, they require a passionate marketer who will work hand-in-hand with the Head of Sales and the CEO to highlight their unique vision and customer-centric approach.
Your playground: organic inbound, leadgen, customer journey optimization, paid acquisition, growth hacking, category design, Industry publications and events…
We are primarily looking for candidates who are eager to participate in the company’s evolution and take part in the growing of the esport ecosystem.
• Get a deep understanding of our products, our strategy and our market through research and market/customer analysis - including industry insights, clients interviews, win/loss analysis, etc
• Product presentation & go-to-market strategy: handle product positioning, product messaging, value propositions & marketing content by collaborating closely with the Sales, Product and Trading teams.
• Ensure articulation of the company's desired image and position and assure consistent internal and external communication.
• Create and implement creative action plans and campaigns, using the appropriate channels, and aimed at fueling our growth, generating leads for the Sales team and reinforcing our reputation.
• Demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, and execution excellence
• Maximise the ROI of all our marketing activities: reporting on actions taken, performance analysis and recommendations
• Manage a clear vision and approach for the busy industry events and media calendar. Utilising our content engine to make sure that company is ahead of trends and is driving the topics of conversation around Esports in the betting industry.
• 5+ years of relevant experience implementing a successful marketing strategy including btob
• A portfolio of successful marketing campaigns, that show the creative process through to delivery and an indicator of ROI.
• Strong product orientation with an an entrepreneurial mentality/mindset
• Creativity and ability to innovate
• Interest in Esport
• Betting industry knowledge
• Interest in Metaverse and NFTs