Bettingjobs is working with a leading iGaming Casino and Sportsbook operator seeking to grow their Malta team with the addition of a Head of CRM. This role requires co-ordination and strategy experience to future proof current operations.
● Leading the CRM team, and work with all business stakeholders to ensure excellent customer touchpoints.
● Develop, plan and implement localised and segmented event-driven CRM campaigns, promotions and communications through all available CRM channels.
● Define a customer journey from onboarding through to lifetime based on their behaviours
● Develop a testing framework to help inform content & segmentation briefs, along with a clear measurement strategy to ensure accuracy when obtaining results
● Driving conversion, early life retention, churn prevention, and reactivation rates whilst measured on top-line KPIs.
● Strategically plan, implement, and deliver automated customer journeys and segmented campaign communications to drive business growth.
● Work closely with BI to enable a data-driven approach in all lifecycle activities across all channels, ensuring ongoing analysis is carried out to determine the ROI, and continually optimize lifecycle offers and player communications to maximise revenue and growth.
● Reporting to stakeholders across the business with the key detail around the progression of our KPIs
● Evaluating and improvising campaigns for different territories to maximise retention KPIs and to ensure the initiatives are in sync with business expectations.
● Providing regular reporting to senior stakeholders on the success of CRM lifecycle activities, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers.
● CRM budgeting and forecasting.
● Keeping and reactivating players through open (global) and closed (targetted) campaigns.
● Contributing to affiliate marketing and programmatic advertising.
● 3 years + CRM experience in the online gaming sector
● Proven experience creating and delivering promotional campaigns that increase revenue and improve customer retention in different territories.
● Proven experience in planning and testing marketing campaigns to make continuous improvements
● Excellent understanding of customer journeys, player bonuses and incentives.
● Excellent analytical skills with knowledge of industry KPIs and usage of measuring tools (Google Analytics, Excel, MySQL).
● Passion for sports and casino products and knowledge of domestic and international sports.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Fluent English skills (spoken and written), extra languages are beneficial.
● Knowledge of ad serving technology and/or behavioural targeting technology.
● Technical understanding of ad operations (SEO, PPC, Programmatic, display ad)