One of the leading iGaming and Sportsbook companies in the UK are looking for an Agile Project Manager to join their growing team. This role can be based in London or remotely in the UK.
One of our clients require a Project Manager to join their growing team and help them deliver casino/sportsbook sites across a range of devices. This candidate will be experienced in working within an Agile delivery framework (ideally Scrum), structuring the unstructured and problem solving.
● Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
● Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere and establish excellent working relationships with all functions
● Understanding of consumer research, product design, development and testing is helpful
● Undergraduate degree in Business, or other technical disciplines or equivalent experience required.
● +2 years experience as a Project Manager role, preferably in the software development industry
● Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
● Experience with multiple project management methodologies, including waterfall, agile and hybrid methods
● Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with sound interpersonal and meeting facilitation skills
● Build and maintain relationships by engaging product owners to establish credibility and solve problems.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical staff
● Self-motivated with ability to adapt to change and competing needs
Nice to have
● Knowledge/experience of the Scrum framework
● Experience gained within the iGaming industry
● Experience using Jira/Confluence
● Familiarity with APIs
● Project Management Certification (PMP, PSM or other)
Further information on the role
● Delivering new/enhancing existing Casino/Sportsbook websites and internal tools
● Working with the technical team and external licensees to deliver value-adding solutions
● Participate in establishing and developing frameworks, processes and tools to build and improve the project delivery capability
● Facilitate Agile ceremonies according to the selected delivery framework
● Track and report on project/programme performance