We have an exciting opportunity with our client who are looking for a Product Manager - Risk and Compliance, who will be responsible for customer welfare by providing a safe playing experience to all customers.
● Experience in working with compliance and risk related processes, for example, KYC, AML, Fraud, Responsible Gambling etc.
● Experience in delivering digital product solutions for a customer-focused business.
● Experience in working in a digital environment and executing agile delivery methods.
● Demonstrable experience in bringing products to market and the management of the full end-to-end product development process.
● Champion opportunities to consistently improve the customer experience
● Support the Head of Operational Compliance and Head of Product in the definition, tracking, and measurement of KPI’s to quantify the business impact of the roadmap.
● Manage product development backlog, and communicate to ensure key stakeholders are informed on prioritization and progress.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for presentations, development and production of written materials, and to effectively communicate with business partners and internal clients.
● Creative and analytical, able to conceptualize new ideas, research new ideas and evaluate them objectively
● Strong analytical skills and ability to make recommendations and decisions using a combination of quantitative data and qualitative opinions
● Product planning, analysis, development and management experience within a consumer centric organisation.
● Strong collaboration skills and ability to influence a cross-functional team to deliver results.
● Enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player
● Proven agility and nimbleness to work successfully in a highly ambiguous and changing environment.
● Project management, governance and reporting experience of large scale, organisational wide projects.
● Proven experience and knowledge of process improvement tools, methods, and techniques.
● Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
● Proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize work, handle changing priorities, and use good judgment when working in stressful situations.
● 5+ years’ experience in product management role.
● Deep understanding of strategy development, consumer insights and process mapping.
● Proven ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and deliver on time and budget.
● Experience with software product development methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile (e.g. Scrum).
● Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
● Knowledge about casino and sports betting is preferred but not essential.