We have an exciting opportunity with our client who are looking for an Operations Coordinator.
● Manage the company’s clients team, vendors and/or third part providers to execute operations project effectively and efficiently.
● Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions on behalf of the company’s clients.
● Track, monitor and control expense based on company’s clients requirements and guidelines.
● Ensure project execution within defined restrictions and timelines on behalf of the company’s clients. Manage and lead scope changes for operations projects.
● Manage resource assignment, work allocation and software and hardware requirements for the company’s clients operations project.
● Conduct regular project status meetings with the company’s clients project team.
● Address questions and concerns of the company’s clients project team, management and customers in professional and confident manner.
● Provide project progress status, delays, and issues in a timely manner.
● Ensure that project deliverables meet customer expectations.
● Provide support and guidance to the company’s clients project team as and when needed.
● Develop and implement project management procedures and methodologies to achieve the business goals.
● Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to staff.