This role can be based in Toronto, or remote-based elsewhere in Canada.
One of the fastest-growing online casino and sportsbook companies in the North American market are looking for a Marketing Director for Casino to join their high performing team in the Canadian market.
• Own the casino games catalogue, including in-app game merchandising and game release cycle
• Oversee the development of all online casino marketing activities, and partner with the broader theScore Bet marketing team to execute these programs across player acquisition, cross-sell within theScore’s media and sportsbook offerings, CRM, referral, affiliate and other marketing initiatives
• Establish, manage, and continuously optimize online casino promotional campaigns and bonus offers
• Innovate on casino game experiences to provide a best-in-class offering
• Ensure responsible gaming principles and regulatory compliance are engrained
throughout all aspects of the online casino operation
• Work cross-functionally with product, technology, analytics, compliance, and finance
teams to execute overall company strategy and vision
• Actively monitor and report on competitors’ product, strategy, and initiatives within
• Contribute to product roadmap while providing feedback on quality and usability of
existing and in development products/tools
• Develop the go-to-market casino strategy for new market launches
• Work with the VIP team to identify and create programs for high-value players
• Other duties as required
• 3-5 years experience in online casino operations and marketing, with experience in the U.S. online casino industry highly desired, social gaming experience is a plus
• Data-driven, analytical mindset with strong knowledge and understanding of user journeys, CRM, and CLV
• Driven self-starter who is equally comfortable taking initiative and operating autonomously as they are working within a larger team
• Creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving.