A leading iGaming and Sportsbook operator based in the UK are looking for a Country Manager to help set up their operations for the Canadian market. This role can be based in the London office, or remotely from Canada/outside the UK as a contractor.
Working within the Operations team and reporting into the company COO, the main purpose of this role is to work with product manager to ensure that their products are properly targeted for the Canadian market as well as to work with the marketing team to increase the revenues of the operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the go to market strategy for the Canadian market
- Build and lead the launch team, develop the roadmaps, and ensure project delivery to launch
- Develop the product positioning, strategy and branding for Ontario focused properties to drive product improvements and performance
- Work with global product management to localize global brands where appropriate
- Manage the P&L of the products including all budgets and costs
- Develop and constantly test innovative and low-cost strategies to help the business acquire and retain customers
- Identify and implement the most effective marketing channels for each part of the marketing funnel with a focus on growth
- Research, create, track, and optimize online marketing campaigns across email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, and content generation
- Use dashboards to track, manage and provide insights on team targets and KPIs
- Analyse results of marketing campaigns to optimize and report back to the business
- Manage the marketing budget and able to manage campaign costs against KPIs, conversions and revenue generation
- As a People Leader you are expected to lead yourself and others, and to do so effectively