BettingJobs are working with an award winning casino game studio, they have international teams based in Europe and New Jersey. They are searching for a Technical Compliance Officer to join their team who will be responsible for their North American offering, the position is based in their New Jersey team. Apply today for a condifential discussion:
We are looking for a Technical Compliance Officer based in New Jersey to join our growing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Research, assess and assist in ensuring the company’s products are compliant with relevant technical requirements in all its markets.
• Assist in developing technical compliance frameworks for the company to develop products and services against them.
• Monitor and lead changes to existing regulated gambling markets across the globe to ensure continuous compliance.
• Monitor changes in new North American markets, compare and contrast technical frameworks, ensure timely analysis of requirements and develop proposals/solutions for the business.
• Serve as the point of contact to support and maintain our North American markets in line with the regulatory requirements.
• Drive cross functional collaboration, including with Incident and Change Management functions, to meet and regulatory reporting deadlines.
• Being responsible for the communication with the regulator bodies around questions, concerns and incident notifications.
• Pro-actively work with Test lab & regulator bodies to expand our Gaming supply.
• Ensure Testing and inspections are conducted and completed to the adequate standards by local labs in line with our product (where necessary challenging interpretation of requirements
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including regulatory bodies, testing facilities and legal counsel for any compliance related matters.
• Work closely with several departments for the common company goals and objectives.
At least 2 years experience working in a technical or compliance position within the gambling industry for a platform, operator, supplier, Test Lab or similar.
• Understanding of Online Gambling Legislation and being able to extract requirements and create gap assessments and user stories.
• A critical thinker, with an analytical approach to work that can recommend constructive solutions.
• Clear and concise communication both written and oral.
• Structured and organized with a positive can-do attitude.
• Knowledge of Jira workflows and office365
Experience in North American gambling regulated markets, for example New Jersey, Michigan & Pennsylvania States, would be considered an asset.
Previous experience with iGaming suppliers (b2b) operating in those markets would be considered an asset.
Background from testing and inspection laboratories.
Candidate location in New Jersey to allow alignment with EU teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.