BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Trading Technology Product Manager for an innovative Sportsbook in their London office. The Trading Technology Product Manager will be responsible for ensuring the Trading team has the best trading technology and software available in order to optimise trading performance.
The Trading Technology Product Manager role would be well suited to an individual with a strong technical knowledge and experience of delivering process improvements in a trading environment.
• Regular contact with technical teams and/or the product owner(s) to help describe in more detail product development so that they can successfully complete the development to standard.
• Regular contact with technical teams and/or the product owner(s) to monitor their progress and ensure they remain on target to complete development work on time.
• A point of contact between trading and service desk team to have issues resolved/escalated.
• Work closely with the trading team and/or the product owner(s) to create functional specifications and user stories for the development teams to scope clearly, to ensure quality and timely delivery
• Working with other stakeholders who are responsible for technical parts of the business(feeds) to give them trading insight/advice to how/what is needed in the feed.
• Prioritisation of technical development or bug tickets that are to be resolved.
• Participate or organise UAT testing of developments of the product.
• Generate ideas for future products or product enhancements based on market landscape and customer feedback.
• Conduct regular analysis of the product success points and failures to identify areas for improvement.
• Conduct competitor research to identify trends in the sportsbetting industry and define improvements to our product.
• Interest in betting markets.
• Previous experience within the betting industry
• Experience of working with technical teams.
• Strong knowledge of technical team agile processes.
• Experience of feed integration/distribution.
• Strong knowledge of back-end configuration or programming languages
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Proven report writing skills.
• Demonstrable teamwork skills.