This role offers a hybrid working environment, with time split between working from home and in the Watford office.
One of our clients is a fast growing and ambitious marketing and technology company working in the online gambling space. Due to recent growth and future expansion plans, a Compliance Executive is required to support our Compliance Director in all matters relating to licensing and corporate governance. The successful candidate will work across multiple departments and business areas in order to enhance our existing processes, whilst keeping up to date on all the relevant industry news and developments. This will be a very hands on role, with significant visibility across the company. Key areas of focus will be managing the risk financial crime, responsible gambling, customer monitoring and anti money laundering.
This role will report directly to the Compliance Director.
● Own and update all key policies and procedure documents, ensuring they are up to date, accurate and in line with all new regulations
● Ensure that all key policies and procedures are followed by the business; create processes for dealing with issues when they arise
● Create and maintain a training schedule for all departments, ensuring that staff receive relevant training at regular intervals. Design internal training programs and deliver them to the business
● Evaluate the effectiveness of our compliance work and recommend changes to ensure the constant improvement of our performance
● Communicate changes of internal policies and external regulation to the business, ensuring that all employees are aware of the implications of those changes on their day to day roles
● Monitor the compliance landscape in our markets, evaluating the impact of any updates on Jumpman Gaming’s business. Maintain a register of all industry compliance updates
● Maintain our business Risk Register, ensuring that it accurately reflects our business risks and designing solutions to mitigate those risks
● Preparing monthly and quarterly reports for gaming regulators
Key Skills / Experience
● Previous experience in a online gambling is essential
● Knowledge or experience in a compliance led role
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills and pragmatic approach to governance and change
● Strong teamwork, coordination and planning skills
● Strong attention to detail and an extremely high level of organisation
● Ability to work independently and proactively
● Ability to work with senior business stakeholders