Betting Jobs are working with an established online poker operator. They are looking for CRM Manager to be based in Toronto, Canada. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
The CRM Manager will be directly responsible for creating and deploying new brand promotions, lifecycles and managing the promotions calendar.
You will work with BI, Head of CRM, and Marketing leadership team to create the most effective lifecycles and brand promotions.
You will be measured on your ability to impact top-line KPIs; your main objectives are to reduce churn, increase conversion rates, reactivate customers, improve customer satisfaction, and increase overall player lifetime value.
You will be providing a high-quality content for the existing communicational channels such as emails, SMS, in-client channels. Analysing site data and metrics to continuously improve your content and the product will be main driver for quality communication.
• Maintain and action poker lifecycles aimed at engagement of existing players’ base and welcoming newly acquired players.
• Create engaging campaigns focused on different KPIs e.g. retention, growth, conversion etc.
• Monitor and report on KPIs across a comprehensive set of performance metrics.
• Follow and report on competitor activity within the area of online poker.
• Create quality content for CRM communication (emails, SMS, in-client comms)
• Qualifications and/or equivalent experience in CRM and general marketing.
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of poker and the online poker industry.
• An excellent understanding of Customer Relationship Management theory and practise.
• Extensive experience in CRM tools and techniques
• Optimove and Tableau experience is an advantage
• Strong knowledge of communications, web technology and customer journey
• Excellent written communication skills with ability to tailor communications to varied audiences.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and presentational)
• A strong conceptual thinker that knows how to bring a story to life
• Highly creative with excellent attention to detail
• A proven record of delivering against targets