Our client is a fast growing and ambitious marketing and technology company working in the online gambling space. They are seeking a commercially focused Paid Social Media Executive with new ideas and a collaborative spirit to run multi-channel paid marketing campaigns across a large suite of online gambling brands.
Backed by training and data, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing, optimising and profitably scaling the Paid Social campaigns across multiple markets and reporting performance to the business. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, hungry individual to gain hands-on responsibility and progress their career in the digital space.
You will be responsible for:
• Deploying and managing budgets across multiple channels, brands and markets
• Working extensively with data to identify issues and opportunities
• Carrying out campaign experiments, A/B testing and writing ad copy
• Producing reports for the management team
• Continuously recommending and implementing new strategies for social media campaigns to improve results
• Delivering a positive ROI for the business on the budget you deploy
You will have:
• 2-5 years experience running Facebook/Instagram ads
• An understanding of how to capture the attention of cold traffic with engaging ads
• Proven interest in digital marketing or investment (e.g. social media, drop shipping, affiliate marketing, investing etc.)
• Experience in data analysis and reporting (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Willingness to take calculated risks
• Ability to work within our established team whilst also taking individual responsibility for performance
• Great organisational skills – a good planner, able to prioritise and cope well with changing priorities.
• Ability to be proactive and self-motivated – can energetically take initiative
• Experience working in the gambling industry desired but not essential
• Experience running Twitter, Tiktok, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Programmatic campaigns preferred but not essential
• Numerical / business degree (maths, economics, business) and at least one numerical A-level