Betting Jobs are working with a very well-established iGaming/sportsbook solutions platform provider in London who are looking for a UAT Tester to join their tech team.
Reporting into the Head of Delivery, the position will be responsible for the UAT of a number of work items for a suite of products across web, mobile and back-office. This role sits on the business side and will complement the existing testing team on the IT side.
• Conducting quality UAT of all issues raised during onboarding projects to agreed processes and timelines.
• Execution of full UAT and sign-off for all onboarding project prior to live deployment.
• Reporting defects accurately and managing through to successful resolution via Jira.
• Assisting with any functional queries that may arise from business users during and following all onboarding projects.
• Producing test documentation (test plans, cases and scripts) to the agreed standard.
• Develop excellent relationship with Onboarding PMs, BAs, IT organisation and all third party suppliers.
• Introduce best practices and provide recommendation on current ways of working and tools used.
• Develop an excellent knowledge of the company's platform product and services as well as the Delivery processes.
• Work independently and at a consistently high level, with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
• Keep detailed work in progress updates and work transparently with all teams to ensure a full appreciation of the work you are undertaking and business risks and challenges that may be encountered.
• 3+ years experience in a similar role within iGaming with a focus on B2B platform technology.
• Experience of preparing test documentation including test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates.
• Experience with automation testing particularly for gaming applications.
• Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
• Experience in agile delivery.
• The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt.
• Good interpersonal skills and a great team attitude.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.