Working with a very well-established iGaming/sports betting affiliate company based in Malta.
Our client is recruiting an experienced Scrum Master for a new role created to support and lead the agile transformation of the company. They want to establish an approach that is efficient and easy to follow for all stakeholders, with standards and KPIs introduced, harmonised and promoted within the company. Tools and platforms like Atlassian’s product suite are already in use.
You will report directly to the Head of Development and lead the agile development to implement the agile delivery standards to be followed, subsequently acting as Agile Coach for all product teams. You will also be responsible for optimising and improving the company’s existing Scrum process, bringing it to a new level.
• Fulfil the role of a Scrum Master in agile product teams, protect the scrum team from outside interference during sprints.
• Coach the team members to adopt agile methods and tools, leading by example, to increase productivity.
• Conduct accurate capacity planning and manage team productivity, identify risks, impediments and conflicts to discuss them in time and facilitate their resolution.
• Take an active part in the creation of business cases for the initiation of projects, definition of project goals, planning and organization.
• Build agile capabilities in different parts of the company where agile practices are not yet fully adopted or understood.
• Work closely with Product Managers, Product Owners and Teams to formalize the common agile scrum framework and delivery KPIs.
• Find and train prospective Scrum Master in-house
• At least 5 years of experience as Scrum Master.
• Ability to work autonomously and with high engagement.
• Proven ability in transitioning a team through a complex agile change management process.
• Experience with JIRA and development environments
• A track record of collaborating and working effectively with business partners.
Will be a plus:
• PSM level II - advanced scrum proficiency
• Experience in leading other Scrum Master
• Experience in iGaming.