BettingJobs are working with a well-known Poker business, they have several international offices. They are searching for a CRM Manager to be based in Malta, poker experience is key. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
Who are we?
From our humble beginnings, we have grown to a group of 200 people spanning the globe from our headquarters in Canada to our offices in Dublin, Manila, Seoul and Malta.
Specializing in gaming tech and marketing, we have been an integral part of the launch of several highly successful ventures. These brands are quickly turning into market leaders in the iGaming industry, providing fun and entertainment to millions of players around the world.
We are perpetually on the lookout for passionate, creative, and dedicated people.
As a CRM Manager for the European region you will plan and execute specific retention, reactivation and engagement campaigns aimed at European customers across different sites and licenses, optimize lifecycles and communication to customers in different languages.
You will work with the Europe MD, BI, Head of CRM, Regional CRM units, Project Managers and Marketing leadership team to create the most effective lifecycles and brand promotions.
You need to have an exceptional understanding of online Poker and online Poker customers, data analysis and campaign orchestration. You need to have a good understanding of regulation applicable to current licenses held in Malta and Internationally, or any other locally regulated license the business may obtain in the future with regards to player communications, responsible gaming and marketing.
The role is based in our rapidly growing office in Malta and reports to Europe MD.
● Localize global CRM campaigns for different European countries, considering local compliance, market conditions and competition.
● Execute bespoke CRM actions, promotions and retention activities in specific European markets or targeted to specific segments of customers.
● Manage communications to players in different languages, coordinating localization and distribution of messages using different touch points
● Use analytical tools to predict, identify and reward high value players.
● Monitor and report on KPIs across a comprehensive set of performance metrics.
● Recommend and execute CRM plans as part of the launch into new markets.
● Keep abreast of advertising standards and consumer protection laws and standards in the Relevant Markets
● Identify and manage risks for the business
● Ensure all marketing approvals are consistent across the group and comply with license requirements, local marketing laws and best practice within the industry
● Follow and report on competitor activity within the area of online poker.
● Create quality content for CRM communication (emails, SMS, in-client comms)
● At least 4 years experience in the CRM department of a gaming company.
● Poker experience is strongly preferred.
● Data analysis skills. Proficiency with Optimove and Tablaeu is a strong plus.
● Previous experience with MGA and International Markets.
● Holds a good understanding of AML and RG concepts and other compliance-related regulations, including local marketing laws
● Fluency in English, other European languages are a plus.