Betting Jobs are working with a successful b2b company within the iGaming industry who are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join their team in their Malta office. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
• Your top priorities are driving sustainable revenue growth and increasing direct and indirect distribution of Sales. You will promote the company’s complete range of casino products and integrated 3rd party solutions.
• You will proactively identify, engage and educate prospects about the company's services with a view to set up meetings;
• Achieve and exceed defined sales targets;
• Provide accurate sales reporting and forecasting;
• Ensure profitable new business;
• You will be expected to proactively set and focus on opportunities based on outbound sales;
• You will be expected to work across the casino product suite based on organizational prioritizations;
• You will be part of the sales team focusing on segmenting the market and building the value proposition for prospects and customers;
• You will be expected to qualify and enter all data and inbound leads according to sales processes of the company in to the customer management system (CRM) by given deadlines;
• You will report directly to Commercial Director and you will be close to the decision making process;
• You will also be working closely together with other members of the sales, marketing, technical and support teams;
• You will be expected to travel and carry out sales activities at industry expo and conferences;
• You may be called on at any time to provide additional sales support activities;
• Provide trustworthy feedback to all internal stakeholders and partners.
• Excellent spoken and written English;
• Focused, organized, self-motivated & result-driven whilst able to use own initiative;
• Minimum 5+ years’ of sales experience within B2B iGaming is essential.