Head of Marketing
Our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain - always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do. We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and we are rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
Our client is looking for a Head of Marketing, reporting into the CEO based in the Malta office, to drive corporate, B2B and B2C marketing strategy to promote the brand, its products and services. Lead and scale the marketing strategy and shape the marketing function within. Shape companies’ priorities to specifically increase brand awareness, drive credibility and enable the commercial team to generate growth in existing and new markets.
• Contribute to the long-term strategic objectives of the business in conjunction with the Senior Management Team;
• Manage the annual marketing budget
• Create and implement the annual marketing strategy
• Manage and develop a team of 4 marketers to drive corporate, PR, social media, affiliates and product marketing activities.
• Assist in the development of new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products, and services;
• Manage and coordinate competitive analysis and market research
• Develop and implement marketing campaigns and communications relating to service offerings - placing creativity at the heart of the story
• Work closely with HR on all internal comms and HR initiatives to ensure high employees’ participation
• Manage the company's brand guidelines and continue to promote externally the Serious Fun brand manifesto
• Deliver a strong, authentic and consistent brand message across all channels of communication
• Working closely with Sales and Product Teams to define product marketing strategies for new and existing products
• Drive the successful launch of new game and platform products both internally 2 and externally
• Co-ordinate and drive the creation of marketing materials and sales collaterals: product presentations, brochures, leaflets, promotional giveaways
• Oversee large scale exhibition presence, conference, panel attendance and event planning
• Review and optimize all existing external contracts (PR, design agencies)
• Create monitoring and reporting on relevant and targeted performance metrics to capture into quarterly report
Skills & Experience:
• Senior marketing experience
• Understanding of events, PR, corporate communications, social media, affiliates, web, CRM, product marketing
• Team management experience
• You are motivated by our core values of Respect, Passion and Curiosity