One of the leading iGaming companies in the UK are looking for a Programmatic Media Executive to join their growing team in London/remote in the UK. This role can also be based remotely in Europe as a contractor.
Reporting to the Head of Acquisition, they are looking for a candidate who has an interest in programmatic media buying – he or she will help with the activation and optimisation of programmatic media campaigns. The PBU division has recently emerged, and they are in the process of developing a new and exciting team. Their gaming clients operate in several markets, giving the candidate access and exposure to several audiences across the globe.
This role involves purchasing media on the open marketplace via TradeDesk and other DSPs (whilst setting up and trafficking creatives in DCM), analysing performance using Excel skills, applying optimisation strategies and negotiating deals on the private marketplace. The role would suit someone who has experience running conversion based campaigns and who has a good understanding of attribution models.
The ideal candidate has strong organisational skills, is target-driven, has an understanding or interest for programmatic media buying and possesses strong analytical skills. Ideally, the candidate will have some experience using DSPs such as DV360 (DBM) or TradeDesk, 3rd Party ad servers such as DCM, as well as possessing intermediate-level Excel skills (pivots, formulae, vLookups).
This is a great opportunity for someone who’d like to learn more about programmatic advertising to join a new and exciting PBU team in a truly unique and challenging environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Setting up and managing allocated campaigns.
• Reporting on campaign performance.
• Purchasing media via the open/private marketplace, using DV360 (DBM) or TradeDesk.
• Trafficking creatives via an adserver (DCM).
• Monitoring performance on a daily basis, whilst optimising campaigns accordingly.
• Experience in a programmatic or digital ad operations role (12-24 months).
• Familiar with programmatic DSPs (DV360, TradeDesk, etc).
• Intermediate-level Excel skills for more complicated reporting.
• Sound technical skills, as well as being strategically minded.
• Familiar with 3rd party ad servers (DCM preferable).
• Good understanding of display advertising.
• Strong organizational skills – being able to manage expectations and deadlines.