• We offer an exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading brands within the online gaming market in a highly impactful role.
• We are a genuine global leader with multiple internationally recognized brands who have been responsible for a number of firsts and innovations during the past 20+ years within the online gaming industry
• We boast a 'focus on the customer' approach and have built our reputation on offering clients nothing but the best, from cutting-edge technology, enticing promotions and the latest sports betting odds to top tier customer service with the ultimate goal of establishing long lasting positive relationships with our customers.
• Due to continued expansion, we are looking to add an experienced Training Manager to the existing Training Team to ensure that our rapid growth doesn’t outpace our ability to upskill and evolve with the business needs.
• Create, QA and develop the training content across various products, in several formats for both face to face and e- learning through classroom, video content, self-teaching and live streaming.
• Analyze new starter and continuing education program tenets, key objectives, strategic outcomes and success metrics that affect the business. Existing content analysis to focus on the specific learning outcomes desired, and matching the subject matter and its delivery to those learning outcomes.
• Understand stakeholder needs, prioritize roadmaps, then design and plan the programs and associated curriculum and training materials to meet those needs.
• Create new content for all platforms; particularly important is engaging content for the e-learning platform, which will offer upskilling for existing staff as they move through their careers.
• Deliver ongoing customer service training and fill in when needed for trainers who offer refreshers throughout the year and upskilling on various topics as agents move tiers, departments, roles.
• Measure, evaluate and report on the effectiveness and business impact of the team’s learning programs and content.
• Drive innovation and break through improvements in your team’s design and development processes and practices.
• Identify the tools, methodology and learning technology choices that will provide ways to improve learning effectiveness and speed to proficiency across all products and learner levels.
Essential Skills & Responsibilities:
• Experience in designing learning content, story boarding, identifying learning objectives, measuring learning outcomes as well as putting forward new ideas in an effort to keep up with the fast rate of growth and inherent attrition.
• Technical knowledge of software platforms or related tools used within e-learning or LMS systems –coupled with a strong training background. Experience creating LMS content
• Previous experience as a Trainer and/or QA with a strong emphasis on superior customer service, ideally within the gaming/ casino / poker/ call center sector. Confident, personable and proactive with their approach to work.
• Able to integrate with a small established team, bringing fresh enthusiasm, and previous experience. Ability to constructively critique all existing documents, presentations, plans, reports, analytics and propose new content, creative ideas, fresh eyes.
• Able to travel to any of our various locations, as needed.