The role of the Operational Account Manager (Asia) is to be responsible for the operational set up, management and development of relationships with customers across the Asian region. The successful candidate will act as the primary point of contact to key clients and internal departments and will coordinate responses and feedback to provide solutions to customer queries. The ideal candidate is someone with a solid sports trading background with exceptional communication skills and can work cross-functionally with multiple departments across the company.
This role can be based from Gibraltar, or taken remotely in Asia or Europe.
• Support customers throughout product launch and customer lifecycle.
• Ongoing monitoring and improvement of trading performances - granular analysis by sportsbook/sport/league.
• Partner with customers to identify, discuss areas of improvement, such as coverage and market issues, player profiling, risk policies, pricing support and recommend solutions.
• Build and maintain relationships with customers, and ensure customers are satisfied with products and services.
• Seek opportunities to provide additional features/updates to customers.
• Promote and coordinate the execution of actions aimed at improving trading performance and optimize the delivery of Service.
• Monitor processes to ensure achievement of service levels and early identification of any structural issues.
• Provide training to customers when required.
• Occasional travel, both domestically and internationally, to customer sites to deliver presentations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Must have 2+ years trading or analytical experience working for an Asian facing Sportsbook.
• Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships.
• Technically-savvy, ability to learn online tools quickly, and forward thinking.
• Superior verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
• Flexible to work shifts, (early mornings, evenings, and weekends) to suit the needs of our Asian customers.
• Experience identifying key decision makers and influencing executive-level stakeholders.
• Excellent problem-solving skills - able to identify and analyse problems and find appropriate solutions effectively and proactively.
• Collaborative team player, ability to work well with others and have the confidence and integrity to earn internal team's confidence quickly.
• Creative & inquisitive thinker, keen to further refine systems and processes.
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Additional Asian languages are highly desired.
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities as well as product environments, and ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite, including word, excel, power point and outlook.
• Willing to travel both domestically and internationally, as assigned by the Head of OAM.