Bettingjobs is working with a leading iGaming operator who have launched a new project based in Prague. Seeking Czech speaking customer service agents to join the team.
What will you be doing?
● Work within a small, highly efficient team to ensure that our customers get the best customer experience possible.
● Provide support to customers via Live Chat and Emails in Czech language.
● Guide customers through the site and/or mobile phones and assist them in using the various services and products offered.
● Drive brand loyalty through a personalised customer experience.
● Pragmatically resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
● Correctly escalate issues to internal teams.
● Develop our Customer Support department by sharing knowledge, contributing to team projects and finding new and innovating practices to benefit the business.
● Drive business success and act as the voice of customers by providing feedback and innovative ideas.
● Handle both written and verbal external and internal communication, which is in Czech.
● Inform, educate and work with the Casino Product teams to develop a suitable product for the local Czech market.
● Localise web content for Czech product launch.
● Maintain and update onsite content in all languages through our CMS (content management system)
What have you done?
● You have developed excellent written and verbal communication skills
● You understand the value of being an excellent team player
● You can demonstrate experience of complex problem solving
● You’re responsible and reliable
● Ideally at least 1 years’ experience in a Customer Service environment (not mandatory)
● Can work well in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is an essential skill
● An interest in learning more about the online gambling industry
● Ability more important than experience, but candidates need to be determined and ambitious, with a desire to lead their industry in what they do
● Managed queries through multiple customer service channels, e.g. email, social media, in-app chat, phone
● Comfortable resolving customer problems in a timely manner
● A desire to continuously challenge and grow as an individual.