Betting Jobs are working with a very successful sports betting data analytics company based in London and are looking for a Product Support Analyst to join their technical team that is expanding.
The Product Support analyst will work on a newly created service desk as part of a dynamic team of analysts to support all aspects of the company’s software for both internal and external clients. The successful Analyst will provide 1st Line Support and have experience of call logging, speaking to users with a proven experience of managing incidents. As part of a collaborative working environment, the Analyst will be service focused and develop an in-depth knowledge of the company’s core products and domain – sports analytics. Excellent communication and proven IT skills are essential for the role.
• To investigate, resolve and prevent issues occurring with a particular focus on continual improvement of software/data/systems and processes.
• Logging and tracking bugs using Jira or similar
• To assist and provide support to internal stakeholders in ensuring deliverables are provided.
• Liaising with relevant internal and external stakeholders to maintain quality standards and relationships.
• Continual review of processes within operational areas
Experience and knowledge:
• A team player and a desire to make a real impact in a growing business.
• A desire to learn new skills and get in front of new technology.
• Demonstrate high quality administrative and organisational skills.
• Strong work ethic and willingness to learn and develop, with a desire to undertake additional responsibilities.
• Excellent communication skills, with confidence to build relationships at all Levels.
• Strives for service excellence, with superb attention to detail and strong commitment to quality.
• Consistently meets service levels and takes personal ownership of work, prioritising and organising workload to meet tight deadlines.
• Able to work under pressure and manage needs and demands of various stakeholders.
• Solve challenges using own initiative to explore solutions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word
• Knowledge/experience SQL.
• Knowledge/experience Excel VBA.
• Agile/Scrum/Iteration based change management methods.
• Some knowledge of a development language (C#, VB.NET, Java, etc)