Betting Jobs are working with a very well established sports betting affiliate company who focus on social media channels. They are looking for a Backend Web Developer to join their technical team remotely in the UK.
• 3+ years experience as a Senior Developer, delivering high quality software in a commercial environment
• Have a strong knowledge of at least one Programming Language, ideally PHP
• Support projects with your knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and SOLID principles
• Experience of ETL processing
• Strong knowledge of RESTful APIs and general data transfer approaches
• Experience of working with high volume, low latency systems
• Experience with different database technologies e.g. SQL/NoSQL
• Strong communication skills, and enthusiasm for learning new languages and technology
• Ensuring everything you build is production ready and observable
• Be able to bringing your own views on web estate architecture, its stack and tools, processes, common issues
• Comfortable working with both frontend and backend languages, with backend taking priority.