bettingjob.com are currently recruiting for a Integrated Trading Solution Manager with a leading sports betting data provider based in Gibraltar.
• Provide the initial ITS demonstrations for the customer. Be the expert on the product; answer all ITS customer related questions.
• Provide intense training for the customer during the initial launch period, until the handover. Responsible for certifying the customer once training is complete.
• Be the point of contact for the customer, provide ongoing training support, assisting with all ITS related questions and assist with administrative tasks.
• Drive the product continuously; deliver into production, (e.g., the handover period). Provide online demonstrations on all new ITS features and functionalities.
• Closely monitor the customers' daily use of ITS on an individual book level, gaining an understanding of what the customer is trying to achieve. Interact with the customer to ensure they are utilizing the product to its fullest potential.
• Supervise customer-trading performance through granular analysis by sportsbook/sport/league.
• Maintain and track product KPIs using data to inform decision-making.
• Develop, implement, and conduct analysis on meaningful reports to facilitate decision-making.
• Work closely with Operational Account Management, Service Delivery, Trading and Product teams to ensure a consistent market-leading product for our customers.
• Communicate market overview insights in a bespoke and creative format to the customer, identifying key business implications.
• At least 3+ years of trading experience in the betting industry, preferably in different jurisdictions, with trading room management responsibilities.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, able to identify problems and find appropriate solutions effectively and proactively.
• Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships.
• Superior verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Additional languages are highly desirable.
• Strong career interest in data and analytics' driven decision-making.
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities as well as product environments, and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Technically savvy, ability to learn online tools quickly, and forward thinking.
• High-level reporting skills. SQL skills advantageous.
• Undertake administrative tasks for the customer and the department.
• Ability to learn in a fast-changing work environment.
• Experience working in a global, multilingual organization.
• Ability to exercise independent judgement.
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Self-driven and reliable personality to assure accurate and reliable execution of tasks.
• Willing to travel when required for client demonstrations, both domestically and internationally.
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite, including word, excel, power point and outlook.