Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Operational Account Manager for a leading sports betting data provider based in Gibraltar.
• Support customers throughout product launch and customer lifecycle.
• Ongoing monitoring and improvement of trading performances - granular analysis by sportsbook/sport/league.
• Partner with customers to identify, discuss areas of improvement, such as coverage and market issues, player profiling, risk policies, pricing support and recommend solutions.
• Build and maintain relationships with customers, and ensure customers are satisfied with products and services.
• Seek opportunities to provide additional features/updates to MBS customers.
• Promote and coordinate the execution of actions aimed at improving trading performance and optimize the delivery of MBS Service.
• Monitor processes to ensure achievement of service levels and early identification of any structural issues.
• Provide training to customers when required.
• Occasional travel, both domestically and internationally, to customer sites to deliver presentations.
• Must have previous trading or analytical experience with a focus on trading room management responsibilities.
• Experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships.
• Technically-savvy, ability to learn online tools quickly, and forward thinking.
• Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
• Experience identifying key decision makers and influencing executive-level stakeholders.
• Excellent problem-solving skills - able to identify and analyse problems and find appropriate solutions effectively and proactively.
• Collaborative team player, ability to work well with others and have the confidence and integrity to earn internal team's confidence quickly.
• Creative & inquisitive thinker, keen to further refine systems and processes.
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Additional languages are highly desired.
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities as well as product environments, and ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite, including word, excel, power point and outlook.
• Willing to travel both domestically and internationally, as assigned by the Head of OAM (subject to lifting of Covid travel restrictions).