Due to the growing demand for their services, one of the leading iGaming companies in the UK are now recruiting for a new “Games Manager” to join their team on a Full-time basis.
Role & Responsibilities:
• The Games Manager role will seek to grow the revenues and profitability of the business, through attracting new clients and upselling / continuing existing accounts.
• The role owns the commercial and development plan.
• The role acts as an important bridge between the Product and Data functions internally, ensuring
alignment and client-driven deliveries and solution developments.
• Setting up, organizing, and managing the games team (including setting their KPIs)
• Product and business development: Maximise the revenue potential of the business, working with the CEO and senior leadership team to develop new capabilities and services to realise commercial opportunities, as well as defining new models, where relevant – both locally and
• Develop the business through existing and new clients.
• Develop the business for our clients through getting new providers and game studios online for
• Optimizing fees paid with providers to maximize profits.
• Setting up a game roadmap launch with our clients.
• Manage client relationships and consult on delivery of content during proof of concepts, ensuring
the work lands on time, showcases the best of our capability, demonstrates the ongoing need.
• Skilfully navigate relationships to up-sell the right capabilities / opportunities, at the right time so that we are always seen as a trusted partner, focused on maximising the performance of our
clients whilst maximising the value of relationships
• Monitor the P&L of deliveries to ensure we are growing profitably and identifying any causes for
concern, where relevant
• Business development
• Work with the CEO to plan and establish a number of service lines that are complementary to the
Games management team.
• Collaborate with the Product and Solutions Owners to influence the development of our technical
capability, ensuring it is as commercially relevant and attractive.
• Play a pivotal role in the games marketing launch
• Be informed on the industry, conducting desk research, as well as attending industry events to
listen out for potential new competitors.
• Bring new commercial proposition ideas to the table, when possible, to ensure we regularly
consider how we can extend our set of services to maximise the potential of the business • Work with the various compliance teams to launch games on highly regulated markets.
• Experience at least 4 years in the gambling industry
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related subject
• Experience in data science
• Team management
• New Business Development
• Outstanding presentational skills
• Contract Negotiations
• Financial analysis
• Appreciation of data science
• Understanding of or interest in gambling
• Ability to work independently with a keen sense of drive
• Flexibility to travel to customer locations for onsite meetings
• Support teamwork and create team spirit
• Build loyal relationships with colleagues and our clients and partners • Act quickly on innovative ideas
• Set challenging goals
• Support and motivate
• Develop and deliver practical solutions to problems
• Support learning and innovation