Betting Jobs are working with a growing sports betting data analytics company in London who focus on the US betting market. They are looking for a Frontend Developer to join their technical team.
The role’s primary responsibility will be to help design, develop and test intuitive web application using the React framework. The applications you create will integrate with APIs developed in-house - as such, liaising with the wider development team will be a key part of the role. As a growing company, you’ll have an opportunity to input into the product roadmap, you’ll also get extensive insight into technical architecture and design, and the opportunity to develop products for a market leader.
• Working with internal stakeholders from different disciplines.
• Developing React web applications from supplied visuals.
• Integrating applications with company APIs.
• Carrying out thorough testing on both newly developed and existing functionality.
• Planning and structuring your own development projects, as well as maintaining and developing new functionality for platform.
• Working with teams on change management and requisite training.
• Creating React based interfaces and components for our evolving platform, ensuring performance and usability are front and centre of all development.
• Working in a DevOps (Azure) environment, you will be working with CI/CD ensuring that our platform is delivering against the user stories and tasks set out in our platform roadmap.
• Working within an agile team, contributing to daily SCRUMS, SPRINT planning and estimations.
• Contributing to the team’s focus to maintain front end quality through participating in coding reviews.
• Writing high quality clean, efficient, and testable code that adheres to solid design principles and industry best practice.
• Collaborating alongside other teams, developers and UX experts to ensure we deliver the best user experience.
Person Specification :
Qualification Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
• Experience using React
• The ability to structure logical and easy-to-maintain code
• Experience using CSS pre-processors, e.g. SASS or LESS
• Experience using Redux
• Experience working with REST APIs
• Team player and a desire to make a real impact in a growing business
• Great communication skills and proven ability to communicate with stakeholders from different disciplines.
• Time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of CICD methods
• Agile/Scrum/Iteration based Development/Change methods
• Knowledge/experience of any automated testing framework/process
• Experience working with WebSocket and/or HTTP Streaming APIs
• Azure DevOps
• Visual design skills
• Any experience of content delivery networks like Vercel or site generation tools, such as Next.js would be advantageous.