Bettingjobs are working with an all-remote esports operator who are in need of a Senior Customer Support Manager. In this role you will be responsible for leadership, development, and engagement of our Customer Service Agents to deliver excellence in customer service.
• Own strategies and align resources as needed to deliver a superior service experience for our customers.
• Develop and deliver dashboards and KPI reporting to executive stakeholders on department performance, service experience and progress towards planned goals/ milestones.
• Find opportunities to implement programs that can efficiently and effectively drive service improvements to ensure accurate, fast, and sensitive responses to customers
• Lead and train the service teams to ensure consistency of service across the business, creating an attitude of non-stop improvement across company’s customer service teams.
• Work closely with our Product team to recommend and sponsor feature enhancements that improve overall service Delivery.
• Grow and scale the modernization of our Services team such that Customers report best in class NPS and CSAT feedback.
• Work closely with all departments in solving customer issues quickly and effectively.
What you will bring to the team
• Minimum of 5 years’ service delivery leadership including Call Centre, Customer Service, and Merchant Services Leadership.
• Bachelor's degree in a business related field
• An exceptional leader of high integrity who can execute a vision for the group and plan, hire, lead, and inspire teams to achieve extraordinary results consistently.
• Expertise in scaling a customer service team to deliver superior customer service in high growth and dynamic organization
• Experience developing a departmental plan, inclusive of goals, milestones, and measurable performance objectives
• An experienced leader with proven ability to grow the careers and capabilities of those around them
• Analytical, able to understand how to measure critical elements of the Service Experience to identify trends, key insights and take appropriate action
• Experience working with Product Management and Development teams to improve the Service Experience