A start- up iGaming provider with a long history and a large presence in Japan are looking to expand in Malta as they are in the process of obtaining their MGA license.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
● Conduct research and prioritize targeted market entry and new product offering based on pre-agreed factors
● Develop and grow relationships with prospective institutional clients
● Build and maintain a high-quality sales pipeline, by qualifying and prioritising leads efficiently and intelligently
● Build business cases to facilitate decision making; ensuring ROIs are established and measurable
● Business negotiations, sales, closing deals, and preparation of contracts.
● Develop, forecast, and implement quarterly and annual business development plans, metrics, dashboard and KPIs and communicate progress regularly with the Executive team and other key stakeholders
● Develop, implement and execute a predictable, repeatable, and scalable end-to-end market entry plan with focus on revenue growth, profit, brand and customer
● Identify new sales and business opportunities for the company satisfaction
● Active cooperation with marketing, legal and financial departments.
● Handling uncertainties around business cases and looking for possible solutions that will ensure the closing of deals.
● Lead business optimization initiatives
● Provide trustworthy feedback to all internal stakeholders and partners
● Manage the sales team and their monthly / yearly targets and performance
● Actively participate in international trade fairs and professional events abroad throughout the year (in any continent/country required).
● Plan with sales team to attend and represent the company at events and exhibitions
● Create monthly sales report on behalf of the entire sales team
● Establish sales objectives and assist with annual sales plans
● Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing results as needed
Requirements and skills:
● Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
● Fluent in English
● Strong B2B experience
● Experience in Online casino market
● Well-connected in the iGaming sector
● Familiarity with regulatory and compliance topics
● Excellent business communication and interpersonal skills.
● Experience with addressing potential clients and acquisitions.
● Creativity and ability to work in a team environment.
● Proactive, empathic, highly motivated, and assertive personality.
● Ability to build rapport
● Time management and planning skills
● Self-disciplined and responsible for your work when provided the opportunity to work independently.
● Self-improvement oriented mindset, with an active focus towards continuous growth.
● Familiar with Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, G-mail, Google Docs, and CRM systems.
● Willingness to travel to EU and Non-EU destinations