Betting Jobs are working with an established iGaming Platform Provider based in London who are looking for an Events Manager to join their team.
This role requires an experienced Events Manager from a B2B background to implement a successful events strategy to build awareness of the brand and drive the right quality sales leads. With experience in the iGaming industry, this individual will get to grips with the product offering quickly and will build event experiences that effectively communicate our features, benefits and USPs to the right audiences around the world who attend Gaming events, whether in-person or digitally.
The Events Manager will report to the Head of Marketing and will work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure that events activity is integrated as relevant and that campaigns are implemented to maximise our ROI on events investments.
This role is business critical and a key part of our strategy to diversify revenues and the jurisdictions in which the company operate. As such, they require a passionate events manager with the interpersonal skills to work collaboratively across the business and facilitate improved events arrangements, as well as the drive to push team and business growth.
• Responsible for the identification of event opportunities for the business, in terms of which provide justified value for sponsorship and/or stand participation, including management of an event schedule for full-team access
• Planning, coordination and fulfilment of all event activities, including team participation assistance via such collateral as joining instructions
• Ensure articulation of organisation’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position via all events in which the company participate, according to the agreed Tone of Voice
• Responsible for direction, design, production and fulfilment of all sponsorship and stands at events
• Initiate and produce all marketing collateral, sourcing and managing suppliers where relevant
• Analyse competitors’ activities in the market, including levels of participation at each event, providing regular reports and developing plans accordingly
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure that events activity is integrated as relevant and that campaigns are implemented to maximise our ROI on events investments
• Work closely with the Sales teams across locations to ensure that each event is best utilised to achieve the business’s goals, including appropriate and relevant sponsorship agreements and stands, both in terms of value, size, location and content
• Determine and report KPIs for each event, providing recommendations for future improvements
• Use your network to engage and negotiate the best deals with suppliers
• Draw up annual and long-term budgeted plans for our activity, identifying the best opportunities and originating unique ideas to make them stand out in a crowded marketplace
• Provide reports to the Head of B2B Marketing on a regular basis to track progress and suggest recommendations for enhancements
• Passion for events and what makes an attractive stand
• Knowledge of, and connections within, the iGaming and Events industries
• 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Natural people skills and an influential communicator with both clients and internal stakeholders alike
• Superb organisational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrable ability to guide stakeholders/organisations to influence change
• Experience specifically within a B2B iGaming provider
• Experience working on exhibitor stands for the ICE London exhibition
• Competitive salary + annual performance-based bonus scheme
• 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays
• Optional annual leave carry-over/cash-in
• Attractive pension scheme with reputable provider
• Private medical insurance
• TfL season ticket loan
• Flexibility, with a family-friendly work environment