Our client is a top-tier software house and gaming development company that's all about talented individuals and trends in the IT space. The products and services they create are developed and maintained by a team of highly skilled people, operating in a very competitive and increasingly sophisticated market.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Automation Engineer to join them in Malta. you will be working as part of a team that will enhance, condition, and guide the testing process and implementations to the forefront of industry standards. To provide knowledge and expertise to support the software development Lifecycle, improving the quality and efficiency of the products from development to live.
The role can be based in either Malta or Barcelona.
What you will need to succeed:
· Know how to use TestRail, Jira and Confluence
· Ability to program in an OOP language at an intermediate level (i.e. C#, JAVA).
· Know how to use a Version Control System (GIT/SVN etc.)
· Experience using a unit testing framework i.e. NUnit, XUnit, etc.
· Enhanced knowledge of testing specialization
· Selenium or Appium for UI Testing
· or; HTTP API/RestFul API's for API Testing
· Know how to use the POM design pattern for UI Testing
· Knowledge and application of Continuous Integration (TeamCity, Octopus) pipeline
. Experience in leading or mentoring a small team or individual.