Bettingjobs is working with a leader in iGaming seeking a CRM Executive to focus on the Poker vertical to be based in the Ceuta office.
Why we need you:
Reporting directly to the Spain Country Lead, the Poker CRM Executive will support to:
• Collaborate with various stakeholders across the business to ensure coordination of pre & post-campaign briefs and analyses, including the Commercial, Central Poker CRM, Poker Product, Poker Ops and Business Intelligence teams, amongst others.
• Apply CRM best practices to make change recommendations to various areas in Poker CRM to drive positive changes across all stages of a customer’s life with the brand, from onboarding, welcome, conversion and retention, to cross-sell, upsell, churn prevention and reactivation.
• Deliver and execute personalised and localised marketing to engage and retain customers, ensuring they stay with us longer, play with us more and recommend us, all the while making the most of our targeting and creative technology stacks to test and implement positive ROI-impacting changes.
• Provide recurring progress updates on all campaigns & communications you are responsible for
• Work closely with the other vertical CRM, Product, and Marketing Tech teams to ensure the best possible customer experience for your campaigns.
• Excellent knowledge of poker and online gaming industries.
• 3+years in CRM related, creative development environments.
• Management of a range of media channels and CRM programmes that drive improved commercial performance.
• Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders, ensuring that resources are deployed to meet their needs.
• Communicate flawlessly, ensuring the business is updated on CRM plans and their performance regularly.
• Translate requirements into storytelling data & creative briefs, ensuring clear communication between teams.
• Manage the creative build & execution of all communications so that they tell a compelling story: content must be expertly written & visually best in class, data and insight driven and inspire the right kind of customer action.
• Resolve errors within campaign templates, resolving them as quickly as possible & create preventative measures.
• Ensure all messaging is compliant with relevant regulations and legislation
• Put the customer experience at the heart of what you (and your team) do, be customer led as opposed to product led.
• Strive to make major step changes in the CRM activity that propel growth, by challenging the status quo and improving processes.
• Support the Country Lead with any activities that require Spanish input including (but not limited to) consumer and product research, onsite publications/content, promotions, regulatory affairs, legal and compliance, technology, product management, optimisation and testing, etc.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, both in Spanish and English.
• Knowledge of CRM systems & processes, as well as project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
• Intermediate+ data analysis skills (using Excel and/or other tools like MicroStrategy/SQL/Pandas).
• Experience working in tightly regulated markets, preferably within the iGaming industry (i.e., GDPR knowledge).
• A proactive mind-set approach, with ability to spot and action areas where there is room for improvement.