One of the leading online sportsbook for regulated markets are looking for a Online Analytics & Insights’ specialist to support their Online growth and expansion objectives through the intelligent use of data.
Three key areas of responsibility:
1.Advancing the Online Measurement and Data Capabilities in the areas of Business Performance, Online Operations & Experience and Intelligent Customer Engagements.
2.Deconstruction and analysis of key customer / business challenges and the clear articulation of growth opportunities.
3.Execution of value realisation activities to assist in the driving growth initiatives and attribution of measurable value.
Key Performance Areas:
1. Advancing Online Data Capabilities
• Works closely with the CMO to define new and/or enhance existing Measurement & Data products
• Works closely with our EIS / BICC colleagues to build and/or enhance existing Measurement & Data products
• Performs regular validations and defect resolution for our measurement and data products
• Holds wider Measurement and Insight demonstrations and engagements, and formally communicates advancements and insights from our online measurement and data products
2. Business / Customer Problem Deconstruction
• Use and synthesis of various forms of data (e.g. online / web-analytics tools and offline systems data) to help identify and frame specific growth opportunities
• Clearly articulate growth opportunities for each area of focus i.e. customer engagement, acquisition, usage, service and retentions across each line of business we serve
3. Value Realization Activities
• Help to drive delivery by tracking, chasing, and validating delivery quality for agreed initiatives
• Preform impact assessments, post-delivery and support the wider team in understanding drivers of growth
• Support financial business case inputs and deliver on requests for Adhoc analysis from key business stakeholders
• Experience of Website tracking plans and implementation in Google analytics using Google Tags Manager. Must be able to set up events, goals, funnels, etc.
• Experience in Technical Project Management
• A strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, CRO and Data Analysis
• A great understanding of project workflows
• Driven and self-motivated.
• Efficient and Highly proactive
• Willingness to go the extra mile
• Experience in daily and long-term planning techniques and resourcing across a combination of internal and external teams.
• Love working in a fast-moving environment
• Organizational skills and ability to manage time and tasks well
• A thorough understanding of the digital marketing process
• Adobe Analytics Knowledge
• Knowledge of the wider digital marketing mix
• Experience and understanding of specific digital services that we offer (Paid Media, SEO, Creatives etc.)
• Knowledge of broader Google technology stack (GMP)
• Leading small teams and mentoring more junior team members
• Skilled at managing timelines and managing client expectations
• Ability to learn quickly and adopt new processes
• Attention to detail
• Top tier interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills: ability to communicate complex technical information simply to all stakeholders
• Great eye for detail
• Methodical and process-focused