BettingJobs are working with an award winning B2B casino game provider, they are already very establshed as a tier 1 business and continuning to expand rapidly. They are searching for a Legal Counsel to join their team, the role can be fully remote based or located in London, Malta, Sweden on Hungary. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our growing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating supplier and customer licensing contracts as well as inter-company agreements amid various group companies.
• Litigious and non-litigious matters working with external lawyers and government agencies as necessary.
• Advising on the legal and regulatory risk involved in offering games and platform software solutions to the gaming industry content to a variety of markets including new and emerging markets where legislation has not fully developed.
• Advising internal stakeholders including Account Management and Sales teams, in contract negotiations, general legal and commercial concerns.
• Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and advising on key intellectual property licensing deals to procure compelling games content, patents, trademarks, and designs for inclusion in our games portfolio.
• Various legal administration tasks such as compiling periodic reports, maintaining overviews relating to key contractual information necessary for the good functioning of the legal team and for the company as a whole.
• 1-3 years of post-qualified legal experience
• Inhouse legal counsel with experience from the gambling field desired
• Strong legal writing and legal research skills
• Exposure to drafting and negotiation of international commercial agreements, familiar with intellectual property. Exposure to alternative dispute resolution methods is preferable, but not mandatory.
• Prior experience with corporate legal aspects is considered an advantage.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• The ability to work on multiple projects to a high standard simultaneously.
• Clear concise written and verbal communication skills with solid business acumen is essential
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and pressurized environment and to act decisively
• Some international travel required