Our client, a popular provider of gaming content to the iGaming sector, is seeking an accomplished commercial hire to expand their international team. This role will preferably be based from Malta, although remote working with regular travel is a possibility.
The successful candidate will serve as a key driver of the company's sales globally, as well as assist in the account management of existing and new customers. S/he will build and manage sales strategies, nurture relationships with business collaborators, provide market feedback to our products teams and serve as the go-to person for any sales related matters across the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and expand as you gain experience and expertise; the direction of this growth will largely be influenced by you.
• Map out partnership leads, set periodical sales objectives, and deliver on same.
• Collaborate with company’s business partners on sales and strategy relates items.
• Support on-boarding of new customers and upsell on an ongoing basis.
• Perform cost-benefit analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential. Identify trends and untapped opportunities.
• Serve as the go-to person in the company for all sales matters.
• Feed in market feedback to company’s functions (marketing, product, tech, management).
Essential Experience, Skills & Characteristics:
• Highly motivated and target driven with a track record in sales.
• Have excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Proven ability to prioritise and think strategically.
• Entrepreneur, reliable and resourceful. Self-starter and self-driver with proved ability to focus on solutions rather than on problems.
• Hold a strong business acumen as well as tech literacy.
• Has experience in gaming.