BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a VIP Marketing Manager for a well-established gaming company. The VIP Marketing Manager will take on a key role in the development of Retention & Loyalty across the business. This role will focus on the development, implementation and execution of the promotional strategy across the VIP segment.
• Lead VIP marketing strategies to support the Retention marketing program.
• Plan and execute loyalty strategies to support retention efforts.
• Lead special projects designed to improve profitability of the active customer base.
• Manage the VIP program.
• Oversee and control budgets, ensure that campaigns stay within budget.
• Communicate campaign metrics, results and recommendations to stakeholders.
• Define and collaborate on the personalization of the customer experience on and off website.
• Produce high-quality proposals, reports and process documents.
• Ability to identify new areas for improvement and development of Lifecycle campaigns and to articulate to business leaders.
• Develop and implement a model(s) to ensure early detection of high value players
• Three to Five years of digital marketing experience with a successful track record of implementing and managing Digital Marketing Programs in a multi-channel environment.
• In-depth knowledge of VIP marketing best practices with experience in developing and implementing testing strategies across channels, including designing and analyzing contact strategies, automation techniques/tools and customer experience optimization.
• Previous experience managing a VIP program
• Demonstrated experience with data-driven marketing, a/b and multivariate testing experience, Analytics, with a successful track record of implementing and managing different Digital Marketing Tools.
• Ability to interpret and present data/results (both written and verbal) to stakeholders in engaging and meaningful ways.
• Excellent negotiation, influence and relationship building skills.