This role is based in Watford, with a hybrid working model.
One of the leading iGaming companies in the UK are looking for someone with a passion for digital marketing to help with planning, managing optimizing and analysing marketing campaigns designed to engage and retain the customer base.
The role is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing company in the online gambling industry, with excellent career progression opportunities.
You will play a key role in optimizing the performance of retention marketing campaigns in an ever-changing and exciting industry, while learning how to use cutting-edge marketing tools and platforms.
You will be responsible for:
• Planning and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
• Liaising with the in-house design team to request the content required for your campaigns,
• Analysing the performance and uplift generated by your marketing campaigns.
• Identifying opportunity areas for optimizing marketing performance.
• Generating and testing new approaches.
• Presenting updates on the performance of your campaigns to the wider business.
You will have:
• Good time management skills.
• A proven interest in digital marketing.
• Ability to be proactive and self-motivated.
• A never-ending desire to learn and develop
• A good level of familiarity with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A passion for working with data.