Betting Jobs are working with a well renowned iGaming operator looking to add a number of Principal Engineers to their team in any of the following locations Serbia, Armenia, Greece, Gibraltar and Spain (Sotogrande).
• Within the application ecosystem, create innovative solutions to enhance product features, performance and maintainability of various core components
• Lead the effort of modernizing architecture following industry best practices and relevant upcoming business needs
• Assist in the mentoring of team members on software development practices and architecture and design.
• Design, develop and test solutions following standard design patterns, particularly loosely coupled micro-services.
• Participate as a member of an Agile development team for specific high impact projects
• Lead POC teams to establish confidence in new technologies
• Act as the point of reference for one more technical guilds
• Collaborate with other relevant guilds in shaping company’s techradar
• Ensure code quality by establishing best practices in team code reviews. Make sure code reviews are adapted to fit issues encountered on production.
• Regularly monitor production incidents and make sure that appropriate technical measures will be help making sure that similar cases are being avoided in the future and relevant lessons are learned by the respective teams
• Contribute to the resolution of any issues and incidents
• Ensuring that applications have appropriate hooks into monitoring and alerting tools to assist in itops in monitoring, problem discovery and resolution.
• Liaise with devops and the platform teams to make sure automation (automated provisioning, continuous delivery, qa automation etc) is being implemented to the expected levels
• Collaborate well in a distributed, cross-functional team environment, interacting with QA's, project managers, product owners, and other departments