BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an Account Manager for a market leading Sportsbook provider. As Account Manager you will play a key role in developing strong working relationships with already established clients. Helping those clients reach their potential and growing their revenues.
The Account Manager role would ideally be suited to an individual with a comprehensive understanding of the online gaming industry, the relationship between suppliers and operators and an ability to cultivate strong working relationships.
This role will be a hybrid working role with a requirement to be in the office one or two days per week.
• Build and manage close relationships with the allocated B2C clients.
• Manage multiple B2C clients in a professional and organized manner. Complete regular client review meetings.
• Ensure clients are optimizing products on their sites. Collaborate with external and internal marketing teams. Pass across marketing materials and digital assets.
• Deliver client revenues in line with company forecasts
• Establish trust and relationships with key client influencers and decision-makers
• Work with clients to compile data and insights on product performance versus that of competitors, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions
• Up-sell the existing clients for new products and premium offerings. Work with them to broaden the product footprint within their business
• Liaise with internal Product team as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to client's inquiries and concerns, and to communicate feedback on client requirements, preferences and valued-added features
• A minimum of 2 years of experience within the iGaming industry
• A record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates
• Excellent communication skills and strong presentation skills
• Ability to work independently, and possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Proven competence in negotiating
• Tech savvy and customer service oriented, proficient in MS Office (Word, excel and Power point)
• Professional, resourceful, and patient, and tactful in handling customer inquiries and negotiations
• Enthusiasm and leadership. A strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment.