BettingJobs.com are currently seeing a Key Account Manager for a growing Sportsbook provider in their London office. As Key Account Manager, you will take on responsibility for managing the relationship and being the primary point of contact for all communication for a select number of high-profile client accounts.
The Key Account Manager role would be suited to an individual with significant Account Management experience, ideally within the Sports Betting industry, with the ability to work with clients to develop their brands and drive revenue growth.
This is a hybrid working role with time split between home and office with occasional travel required.
• Build and manage close relationships with the allocated key customers
• Carry overall responsibility for setting and meeting/exceeding revenue targets for your customer portfolio
• Gain a full understanding of the customer’s needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Assisting several departments with the onboarding process
• Communicate and ensure full customer understanding of the product roadmap
• Provide management information to the wider organisation - including updates on customer plans, revenue updates, live issues.
• Working with the relevant service divisions, address and ensure resolution of customer issues/complaints in a timely manner and in accordance with set processes.
• Conduct in person monthly reviews with Key Accounts covering agreed metrics
• Ensure roll out of functionality, both internal and external, is delivered on time
• Regular reports to internal and external stakeholders – from SLA management reports to project updates
• Conduct Quarterly Reviews along with key heads of department from both internal and external
• Deliver client revenues in line with company forecasts
• Up-sell new products to existing clients and work with them to broaden their product footprint wherever possible.
• Significant experience within the iGaming industry, preferably with a strong Sportsbook knowledge
• Experience supporting key accounts and a proven track record in growing an existing portfolio and in achieving and exceeding established revenue targets.
• A record of developing a strong working relationship with executives, peers and associates.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills