BettingJobs are working with a rapidly growing start up business, they have several product verticals including 3 b2c brands. They're searching for a Game Producer to join their team, the role will be creating free to play games for a sweepstake focused operator. Game producer, project management and game design backgrounds would all be of interest. The role is based in their Holborn office, apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are a collective of entrepreneurial designers, developers and marketers who all share a passion for launching innovative new products & scaling growing businesses. We are developing several new gaming products and seeking a games producer to lead production for the new game development team.
You will be tasked with leading the development of each game, working with all departments and driving the delivery of high quality production within the iGaming space. You will have experience in production practice and an understanding of game development, design and technical elements. With a passion for games and great delivery you will have an eye for detail with ability to manage projects on time.
• Full project lifecycle experience in an internal production role
• Ability to co-ordinate a number of tasks staying on budget and within time frames
• Exposure to a range of project management software packages
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A good understanding of game design and technical elements for web & app based products
• An eye for detail
• Ability to work with 3rd party teams, breaking down language barriers and maintaining strong working relationships