Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for Analytics & Insights Team Lead for a leading online casino based ideally in Malta but also in Gibraltar, Ukraine or Bulgaria.
• Lead the Analytics & Insights team to deliver reports, monitor KPIs and analyse drivers of change together with the business owners spanning Customer, Commercial, Operations, Gaming & Finance.
• Work with business units to redefine measurable KPIs to help in establishing targets and measure against them.
• Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis using a variety of statistical techniques, providing insights into success factors such as customer acquisition, cross-sell, churn/retention, ROI.
• Create high-impact and visually appealing dashboards to elevate data and improve organisational visibility into performance.
• Support the business leads and other stakeholders within the group and subsidiaries with analytics and insights.
• Coordinate with other Product & Technology teams to ensure all platforms collect and provide appropriate data for analysis.
• Collaborate with Business Intelligence to automate repeatable analysis into dashboards and deliverable reports/alerts.
• Liaise with Data Engineering to ensure centralised collection of data from existing platforms, and identification of external sources to enrich.
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role within the iGaming industry
• Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
• Passionate about data and on the lookout for opportunities to optimise
• Ability to comprehend business background and translate into measurable metrics
• Meaningful communicator - a storyteller who can deliver the right analytics for the target audience
• Prior exposure to customer behaviour analysis
• Comfortable with the analysis of large datasets
• Understanding of Statistical Concepts (linear & logistic regression, cluster & cohort analysis)
• Proficient in using Advanced SQL and Excel
• Exposure to BI tools such as Power BI, Qlik or Tableau preferable
• Fluency in spoken & written English is essential
• Knowledge of Python or R desirable