BettingJobs are working with a sports trading & analytics start-up who are growing rapidly, their searching for a Senior Java Engineer to join their London based team. Their office is located in Paddington, apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer to join our tech team, which is building a complex and scalable systems for proprietary sports trading.
• Responsible for a variety of matters covering all major components of the platforms used in the company.
• Able to diagnose functional and performance issues, and advise the development teams.
• Hands-on development projects around high-volume, high performance, real-time transactional systems.
• Working closely with the talented quant & product teams to help implement new ideas.
• Working closely with the company’s external clients, being a point of contact supporting software projects.
• Introduce new technologies and ideas to optimise, automate and streamline existing processes and procedures.
• Take into account the security, capacity and performance of all the components within the company platform.
• A Technical background – Masters or equivalent in a computing, engineering or science discipline with strong relevant experience in IT
• Expert at Python
• Experience with MySQL
• Experience with Amazon AWS
This role does not offer a visa sponsorship.