This role is based in Prague, but will consider remote-based candidates who can travel frequently.
A leading iGaming company based in Prague are looking for a passionate and collaborative Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist to partner with their marketing managers to improve performance of landing pages and websites.
As a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist, you will be looking at the customer journey, identifying areas for improvement and leading the conversion rate optimization projects. In this role, you’ll have the chance to really make an impact.
You’ll join a team of 20+ marketing experts from all over the world in a fast-paced Digital Marketing Company, based in Prague.
As our CRO Specialist you will:
● Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and revenue lift.
● Develop hypotheses and build and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to the optimization strategy and testing plan.
● Perform audits of web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place
● Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.
● Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition.
● Take the lead in educating and guiding new and future team members to success in their implementation of conversion optimization strategy, client services, and personal growth.
● Proactively communicate to a diverse set of stakeholders
● 4+ years of experience optimizing marketing campaigns
● Experienced in the ideation, development, set up and running of digital experiments and a/b
● Advanced knowledge across a range of CRO research and testing tools (Google Tag Manager,
VWO, HotJar, Optimizely, etc)
● In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
● Experienced creating wireframes and functional/interaction specifications
● Acute attention to detail; accountability and ownership of your work
● Strong analytical mindset and data-driven approach to problem-solving
● Upbeat attitude, self-driven focus and motivation, and desire to work in a results-oriented environment
● If you have worked within the iGaming industry or speak an additional language (such as French or German) this would be considered a plus!