Our client is a Sports and Casino iGaming start up running both FIAT and Cryptocurrency payments and looking to launch across Europe, LATAM, Africa, Canada and parts of Asia. The investors are founders of an extremely successful brand that receives 41 million users per month. They have committed to significant investment and expertise behind this project including crypto currency technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an iGaming start up from the very beginning and be part of the Exec team to help shape the Strategy, Product and International Expansion. Growth will initially come from affiliate traffic via an established sister brand plus also other affiliate and organic traffic before dialling up paid marketing in due course.
Are you an energetic and entrepeunerial person who thrives on building growth from the ground up? Do you want to kick-start a new project with us? We aim to grow rapidly and the affiliate channel will be key to this success. We are looking for an experienced Affiliate expert to head up this key channel and build a team as we grow.
• Continue to set up the affiliate platform with My Affiliates including preparation for launch in November
• Work with the CEO on the forecasts by key territory and ensuring tracking is in place to measure accordingly
• Identifying, assessing and negotiating deals with key affiliates across target markets (LATAM, Brazil, Canada, India, Japan, NZ, Africa, Russia, parts of EU) – both global and local affiliates
• Run the affiliate programme day to day in terms of process, campaigns, creative, compliance, measurement/tracking, pay outs
• Assess and partner with master affiliates and local affiliate teams to expand our reach and growth
• Coordination of relationships across departments including CRM, campaign,
• product teams etc.
• Ability to run competitor and market analysis identifying which brands are succeeding in the affiliate space by market and why
• Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance
• Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance
• Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
• Monitor and analyse results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports
• Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks
• Assist in managing onsite content and affiliate marketing communications and journeys
• Work closely with the Leadership team (CEO, COO, CTO) and our Turnkey platform provider on strategy, planning, campaign execution & measurement
English and industry experience essential but Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese would be an advantage as would start up growth experience across the above markets.
An understanding of affiliate platforms like My Affiliates and successfully running & growing of a profitable affiliate programme is essential.
We need a hands on, passionate, proactive individual with great communication and stakeholder management skills.