This role is based in Watford and a hybrid working model is available
A fast growing and ambitious marketing and technology company working in the online gambling space are looking for an Account Manager to help manage and grow the accounts of their B2B clients, which plays a crucial role in the company’s overall growth. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, hungry individual to gain hands-on responsibility and progress their career.
Duties will include:
• Meeting prospective clients.
• Onboarding new clients.
• Coordinating key projects internally and externally while observing deadlines.
• Dealing with partner account queries.
• Proactively developing client relationships, helping to shape the strategy of B2B clients.
• Reporting on client performance internally and externally, with the aim of providing insightful recommendations to drive continuous growth.
Key Requirements & Skills:
• A proven track record of working with clients, building rapport, and managing their needs and expectations.
• A positive attitude and enthusiastic mindset.
• A hands-on approach to problem solving.
• A good understanding of data analysis
• High levels of proficiency in Excel and Word
• Excellent organisation skills
The ideal candidate will be:
• Hungry to progress, grow and develop.
• A genuine team player, who is comfortable working alone when required.
• Able to manage multiple projects at once & react quickly when needed.
• An eagle eye when it comes to detail/error spotting.
• Flexible & willing to work outside of “normal” hours when required.
• An excellent communicator (on emails, call and in person) with excellent interpersonal skills.
• A keen problem solver