Our client, a growing international iGaming firm, is seeking the hire of an expeinced Business Analyst on a remote basis.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with a strong understanding of Agile methodologies and able to promote them within the development teams by:
• Facilitating user story mapping sessions.
• Writing clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria - collaborating with Developers and QA ensuring acceptance criteria is understood.
• Leading activity for scrum ceremonies - 3 Amigos, refinement & estimation.
• Understanding story points and how they inform sprint velocity.
• Strong knowledge of all backlog items that feed into sprint planning.
• An advocate for collaborative continuous improvement within a team.
• Reviewing new Engineering requests and working closely with clients (licensees) as well as internal stakeholders to discuss their requirements regarding feasibility and priority - staying in regular contact with stakeholders to react quickly to changes.
• Solid technical understanding would be advantageous
• Experience working with a gaming platform would be extremely beneficial!
• Ad Hoc testing alongside QA, raising bugs when applicable and prioritising.
• Facilitating remote requirements workshops with technical and business stakeholders.
• Ability to create wireframes and process models (Miro) and working with Atlassian Agile Tools - Jira, Confluence.